Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Drug Named "LOVE"

I am fighting with this poison from many years
The poison thats destroying our youth
Which is making them a slave of itself
But i am encapsuled in its arms today
As nothing else might suffice for me now
Nothing else gives me strength to shoulder this grief
The grief of killing my own love
My love that's most precious for me
For me, a loner who is devoid of love
But i have no choice
Coz she's the one who is behind all this
Behind all the drug trafficking going on
And i can't let her carry on
Carry on this dirty business
And playing with life of innocent people
I did nothing wrong, but her last words
Words that she said while dying in my arms
"I am more addicted to your...........LOVE "
Words that echo in my head all day long
Coz i am a killer of myself

This poison business is totally eradicated now
But some of this poison is still with me
Getting accumulated in my blood
I might have won the battle against drugs
But i myself lost against the drug named "LOVE"


P.S: Feelings of an officer who eradicated drug trafficking but himself get encaptured in this poison..........

15 comments:

The Aspirant said...

I am happy coz i have read all the post of my fellow bloggers that i have missed in last month coz of my xams.......
And now will try to be regular on the blog......

cheers :)

MothSmokeLover said...

Wow this is really something!

The Aspirant said...

@jal pari
ur wrds really mean a lot :)

naman said...

nice 1 yaar

D2 said...

Awesome post, mate.
If you haven't, then you must watch the movie "Requiem For A Dream".
Your poem reminded me of the effect drugs, in most cases, heroin or cocaine, can have on people.
Again, really good post.

SatyU said...

Its beautiful.
As I told you..when I started reading I had so many questions to ask but now nothing.
You are amazing yaar :)

Write u is too good :)

P.S. Sorry for the late reply :(

The Aspirant said...

@naman
Thanx buddy....

The Aspirant said...

@D2
i wud luv to watch dat muvi coz m a muvi freak.....
by d way i wud luv u hv u read my posts in future too.....

cheers :)

The Aspirant said...

@satyu
Yeah finally got tym fr dis.....
bt still u comment dats enuf fr me......

cheers :)

Short Poems said...

This is really beautiful work :)

The Aspirant said...

@short poems
thanx :)

Zave said...

Addictions, is it then?
Liked it.
Made me remember a scary video I had seen on youtube related to hallucination!
It was really scary, your poem was a soft take on something so horrible!
:P

Sonshu said...

Awwwesome it is.
You write so so so damn well. Loved it. So deep! :)
=P
Thanks for visiting my blog. Do visit again soon! :)
Ill be back here for the next post! :)

The Aspirant said...

@Zave
Thanx a lot buddy, i love using soft words only ;)

The Aspirant said...

@sonshu
Thanx fr ur comment ....
I vl definitely come bck to ur blog...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin